Selasa, 14 Oktober 2014

Diary ku

Introduce my name resti Hastuti. I am the fourth of four children and this can be said of my youngest child. I have a family so dearest to me, but so many restrictions it so I did not feel free to do the things that I really want. All of my brothers are married and have their families each, sometimes I feel lonely when living at home with just the three of my parents alone. I always hope that if I want to later school graduate looking for a job that I can be independent and live alone feel it's like to live freely without breaking the rules. Because of my primary school to vocational high school I always obey and do the things that my parents did want and hardly ever breaking it all. Sometimes I always think when I could be like my friends who feel life is free but there are still limits her. They all can and are allowed to date as long as it does not interfere with school, while I'm not at all be the same and should be the focus of school and learning. Now now I have been working in jakarta third part of my brother, I feel comfortable here for whatever reason, I did not know. But I can always pray for my parents to be always healthy and always given all the ease by god. At my age that is about to step on nineteen years, hope I can work well and next year want to work while going to school, my parents always healthy, long life given and facilitated in every way. But there is one thing I dreamed of in my special day later I hope to get a lover who really loves and dearest to me with sincere or if it is now my boyfriend is my soul mate, I hope that the attitude and character he can change according with what I want. Hopefully it can be realized god hope

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar